Starting a job alert
- Enter your job title, keyword, or company into the search field. Add the city, province/territory in the location field.
- Find the field to add your email address to sign up for your job alert under the heading I want to receive the latest job alert.
Managing job alerts
Where to find your job alert settings
- Open Settings in your account.
- Click Communications settings.
- Click Email to see your email subscriptions. From here, you can change your Job and company alerts.
Deleting, pausing, or editing job alerts
Ready to make a change to your job alerts? Under Job and company alerts, you can adjust your search terms and email frequency:
- Edit job titles, locations, and frequencies using the pencil icon.
- Toggle off to pause.
- Toggling on to resubscribe.
Unsubscribe using email
If your preference is to use email to stop the alerts, you can also do that. Here's how:
- Open the job alert email in your inbox.
- Click Unsubscribe from this email.
Question: Can I improve my job alert emails?
Answer: Yes, you can always refine your job search by using search filters. Once you're done, activate the alert.