Option one: delete and reinstall
- You can sometimes fix a problem by deleting and reinstalling the app. See the Apple or Android Help Centers for more info.
- Restart your phone after reinstalling it.
Option two: clear out app files and data
Important: You'll need to sign in again after deleting the app files and data. Some things might get cleared out, like your job search history.
- Under the Settings tab, click Apps.
- Navigate to the Apps Manager to see your apps.
- Select Indeed's app icon.
- Clear out the app's cached files and data under Storage or Storage & Cache.
- Restart your phone.
- Press and hold the Indeed app icon.
- Click Remove App.
- Select Delete App to delete the data and the app from your phone.
Question: My device is Samsung. Is the Indeed app compatible?
Answer: Yes. Indeed is developed using the latest operating systems and technologies. You may experience performance issues if you use an older device model or if your operating system needs an update.