If you're experiencing a technical issue on the Indeed Mobile App, there are a few things you can do yourself that may resolve the issue.
For all devices:
- Make sure the app is up-to-date
- Make sure your device's operating system is up-to-date
For Android Devices:
Clear the app data for the Indeed app.
- Open the Settings application on your device.
- Head over to Apps Menu.
- Choose Installed Applications.
- Find the Application you want to Clear the App Data from.
- Select it, Move to the Storage Tab.
- Hit Clear Storage/ Clear App Data
For iOS Devices:
- Uninstall the app
- Restart your device
- Reinstall the app.
This effectively updates the app and clears the app data. Please remember to log back in after completing these steps.
Still having a technical issue?
If you continue to experience a technical issue after performing the steps listed above, we recommend trying to access Indeed via Google Chrome on your Android device and Safari or Google Chrome on your iOS device.
You can also report the issue to us using the "Submit a request" link to the right of this page.