Disclaimer: The following is in relation to posting on Indeed's social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. These guidelines are not related to your employer or job seeker account.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We want to hear from you and encourage discussion, critiques, questions, and suggestions. We ask that you stay on topic, respect other people’s opinions, avoid offensive statements, profanity and illegal content. Postings and opinions expressed here do not necessarily represent the opinions of Indeed.
Please remember that we are not involved in the hiring process of the companies who post on Indeed and it is the responsibility of the employers/recruiters to respond to your job applications. All responses you see from Indeed on this page are personally composed and actioned by a member of our Social Media team. If we can assist with any Indeed related questions that you may have please let us know, we’re here to help! For support on Twitter you can find us here.
We reserve the right to remove or hide your post if it contains any of the following types of content:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language Indeed deems not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other companies, offers or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of personally identifiable information
- Potentially fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful posts
- Impersonations of Indeed or posting as an employee or representative of Indeed without authorization
All posts and comments are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms of Service.
If an individual continues to violate these guidelines, we reserve the right to block individuals from posting to our Facebook page.