Learn why a Company Review post may have been removed and other helpful best practices when submitting a review.
Why Indeed offers Company Reviews
Company Reviews can help provide job seekers with a realistic view of a company you've worked for or are currently working for.
Another way to describe a company's culture is by uploading photos. You can show a future employee what your company's like firsthand.
Company Review requirements
- We only allow one review or answer to a question per person, per company.
- Submit reviews for companies you’ve worked for or are currently working for.
This isn't allowed in a review.
- Reviews of the company's products or services
- Jargon or symbols
- Made-up words, or someone else's words
- Non-public information
- Personal information
Writing guidelines: Writing better reviews
- Write original reviews based on your personal experience as an employee or former employee of the company.
- Express your opinion and no one else's.
- Use relevant experiences.
- Describe what you liked and disliked about the company.
- Write clearly, and focus on the company culture.
- Write truthfully and accurately.
Company review policies
- The reviews you submit are anonymous.
- Any reviews you submit won't be edited or altered.
- Identifiable information is not shared with the company you review. However, Indeed may honor subpoenas, search warrants, law enforcement or court-mandated requests to disclose user content you have provided, your identity, or other information.
- These are your personal experiences, and those experiences can be emotionally charged. However, any content that is unlawful, fraudulent, discriminatory, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or that contains sexual, ethnic, racial, or other discriminatory slurs, or that does not include relevant or constructive content is not allowed on Indeed.
- Your statements should be purely your own opinion. Discussing other individuals that may have impacted your overall experience at the company may be relevant, but any identifying information regarding non-public figures of the company are not appropriate to share.
- This is not a forum to report crimes or internal company incidents. Content containing allegations of illegal activity will be subject to removal from our platform.
- All submitted reviews and Company Page content are subject to our Terms of Service.
- Company Page content is user-generated, and Indeed doesn't guarantee the accuracy of this content or endorse any statement as the opinion of Indeed or its affiliates.
Photos: Policies and Guidelines
Photos uploaded to Company Pages should comply with our Photo Content policy. The following types of photos may not be allowed:
- Marketing materials
- Logos for unrelated businesses
- Photos of non-employees, including children and patients
- Photos that disclose sensitive or confidential information
- Any other photo that is not directly related to the employment experience at the relevant company
Captions are required when you upload a photo.
All photos should have captions so screen readers or other assistive technology can read them. You can use captions when you upload images to Company Pages. Captions should follow the same guidelines as when writing a review.