We seek to provide job seekers with an honest and relevant representation of their working experience through Company Reviews. Reviews provide a space for employees to anonymously share their unique experiences working at a company. Company Page content is user-generated, and Indeed does not guarantee the accuracy of this information or endorse any statement as the opinion of Indeed or its affiliates. Additionally, we will not edit or alter text in any reviews submitted.
We review all content submitted equally against our quality guidelines and policies, provided below.
Reviews, Questions, and Answers
When writing a review, please keep the following policies in mind. Reviews that violate these policies are not allowed and may be removed from our platform:
- One review or answer to a question per individual, per company. Reviews should be original and pertain to your personal experience as an employee or former employee at a company. Including non-relevant quotes or experiences is not acceptable. You may remove your own review and resubmit an updated review after your current review has been removed.
- Write in your own words. Your writing does not have to be perfect, but please ensure submitted reviews are clearly written and relatable to the culture and experience of the company. Excessive use of symbols or non-relevant content will be rejected, so please use your own words and express your own opinions related to your experience at a specific company. Your statements should be purely your own opinion that’s expressed in your content. Discussing other individuals that may impact your overall experience at the company can be relevant, but any identifying information regarding non-public figures of the company are not appropriate to share.
- Individuals should only submit reviews for companies they’ve directly worked for. Reviews of the company’s products or services are not relevant for this platform.
- Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed at the company. Consider both what you liked and disliked about working at a company. Ensure your review is truthful and accurate to your own experience at the company. The review should provide your personal opinion and experience with your current or former employer.
- Employees have relevant information to share about their experiences, and those experiences can be emotionally charged. However, we do not allow any content that is unlawful, fraudulent, discriminatory, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or that contains sexual, ethnic, racial, or other discriminatory slurs, or that contains no relevant or constructive content.
- Content that reveals internal, non-public company information is not appropriate for this platform. This is not a forum to report crimes or specific, internal company incidents. Mentions of practices an employee perceives to be illegal should be purely the individual’s opinion, and any references to illegality should avoid inclusion of specific details or names. Content containing allegations of illegal activity will be subject to removal from our platform.
- We do not allow self-identification, or disclosure of personally identifying information, from individuals reviewing a company. We do not disclose reviewer information. All submitted reviews are anonymous, and identifiable information is not shared with the company. However, Indeed may honor subpoenas, search warrants, law enforcement or court-mandated requests to reveal a user’s electronic address and identity, or other properly requested information. When you post on Indeed confidentially, such as anonymous Company Reviews or a confidential Job Ad, your identity may be discoverable by request from the government or law enforcement.
- All submitted reviews are subject to our Terms of Service. Our platform moderation policies take into consideration applicable laws in our various international markets.
We allow users to submit photos because photos can be great for providing additional context and help tell the story of the company’s work environment. Photo captions must comply with Reviews, Questions, and Answers Policies.
Please note that the following photo examples are not acceptable on our platform and will be removed:
- Marketing materials
- Logos for unrelated businesses
- Photos of non-employees, including children and patients
- Photos that disclose sensitive or confidential information
- Any other photo that is not directly related to the employment experience at the relevant company