When an employer sends you an assessment, you should receive an invite email with a link to the assessment.
To share your results, follow the steps below:
- Open the assessment email
- Click on the assessment link in the email
- Click Start Assessment
- Click Share Results
If you do not see the option to share your results, this means the assessment has been updated to a new version and you will need to retake it.
How to adjust your Assessments visibility settings:
Making your Assessments visible on your resume will allow employers to see the Assessment results on your Public resume. To change the Assessments Privacy settings, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Indeed Resume Page
- Scroll to your Assessments section
- Click on the toggle to the right of the Assessment to either Yes show or No hide from employers