Clearing Chrome's cache, also known as "browsing data"
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Hover your mouse over More tools to reveal a submenu.
- Select Clear browsing data in the submenu.
- A new tab will open. You can choose the time range to clear data in the Clear browsing data window. Select All time to remove everything.
Removing Chrome's cookies
- Choose Cookies and other site data, Cached images and files, or both. You can also choose different types of data.
- Click the Clear data button. Chrome will then remove the selected data.
Clearing Safari's cache, also known as "website data"
- Open Safari by clicking on its icon in the dock or applications folder.
- In the screen's top-left corner, click Safari in the menu bar to open a dropdown menu.
- Select Preferences from the dropdown menu.
- In the Preferences window, go to the Privacy tab.
- Click on the Manage Website Data button.
- A new window with a list of websites and their stored data will appear. Click Remove All to remove all cookies and cache data.
- Click Remove Now to confirm your choice.
- Once the process is complete, click Done to close the window.
Removing Safari's cookies
In the Preferences window, you can also consider adjusting your cookie settings by selecting Block all cookies or choosing other options under the Cookies and website data section.
Question: Can you help me clear my cache and cookies with my phone's browser?
Answer: Yes. Learn how to clear your phone's cache and cookies on this page.
Question: Can you help me fix the performance issues with the Indeed job search app?
Answer: Yes. On this support page, we'll show you how to clear your app's data from your phone. This may resolve the performance issues if the app is freezing or crashing.