Indeed provides these recommended guidelines to enhance your experience on the site and to help foster professional communication between you and the employer.
Please keep in mind that violating one of the guidelines could result in your account being closed:
- Profane or vulgar language (including responses directed toward employer)
- Discrimination or discriminatory comments
- Obscene, irrelevant, or personal content on Resumes
- Responses to employers that are not conducive to job searching
- Soliciting business from employers or sending applications advertising services
- Posting a resume on behalf of someone else
You can also view our Job Seeker Resume Guidelines for additional information.