Use different keywords, phrases, and locations.
- Use keyword combinations in the What field. Job titles and descriptions may vary from company to company.
- Use zip codes to specify a location in the Where field. Employers in different regions might use different job titles for similar jobs.
Use filters to refine and narrow your job search results.
After your first search, you’ll see options to make your job search more specific.
For example, the Date posted filter narrows or widens the job posting date to the:
- Last 24 hours
- Last 3 days
- Last 7 days
- Last 14 days
Refine and narrow your job search results.
After your first search, you’ll see labels like those shown below. Filter results by location, radius, salary, and more.
Important: You may see what's in the screenshot or something similar.
Use advanced job search techniques.
Search an exact phrase
With quotation marks | Example: "math skills"
Group and combine keywords
Use the word or. Use the word and.
- Example: (teacher or instructor)
- Example: sales and healthcare
Exclude jobs containing specific words using a dash
Use a dash.
- Example: nurse -intern
- Example: -temporary
Search by job title
Use Title: | Example: Title: "product manager"
Search by company name
Use Company: | Example: Company: "Charles Schwab"
Refresh your job feed.
Clear your recent search history to refresh your job feed.
- Go to Recent searches next to your Job feed.
- Click or tap the X to delete and clear your recent searches.
Search company, international, and salary pages.
- Search open positions in top companies using Company Pages. Find employers in your area and read company reviews.
- Looking for a job in another country? Indeed's country sites let you search for worldwide job listings from global newspapers, newsletters, and organizations.
- Search estimated salary on Indeed Salaries.
Question: Can employers see that I’m actively searching for a job?
Answer: No, your employer won’t know if you are actively searching for a job. Your search activity is private.
Question: Can I call Indeed’s customer service phone number about my job search?
Answer: No, Indeed doesn’t have a phone number for customer support. We encourage you to search the Help Center for job search help.
Question: Can I see jobs in other languages?
Answer: Yes. Use the Language filter, if available. You can also change the language of your browser, use your browser's translation tools, or download a translation add-on (Google Translate and Microsoft Translator work with most browsers).