Chrome on mobile devices
Clearing browsing data
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Hover your mouse over More tools to reveal a submenu.
- In the submenu, select Clear browsing data.
- A new tab will open. You can choose the time range to clear data in the Clear browsing data window. To remove everything, select All Time.
- Select the Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files checkboxes. You can also choose different types of data to clear if needed.
- Click the Clear data button. Chrome will then remove the selected data.
- Open the Settings app on your mobile device.
- Scroll down and find Safari.
- Tap on Safari.
- Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Confirm the action.
Question: Should I clear my phone's cache and cookies periodically?
Answer: Yes, it's a good idea to clear out this stored data now and then. It keeps your phone's browser running smoothly, and the job searches may load faster.
Question: Can you help me fix the performance issues with the Indeed job search app?
Answer: Yes. This support page will give you some ways that may help you troubleshoot performance issues.