Adding time to your assessment
- Look for this subject line in your inbox: You received a request from [the employer].
- Click or tap Start test in the email.
- Next, look for the Accessibility and accommodations link under the Continue button.
- Select Request additional time, and Confirm request.
- Start taking the skills test.
What should you expect?
We automatically add time to the timer.
Problem: I accidentally requested a time extension.
Solution: Employers won't know you requested extra time. Go ahead and complete the assessment.
Question: I can't find the email invite. Can you resend it?
Answer: No. Indeed can't resend these. You'll need to ask the employer to resend it.
Question: Can I request something other than a time extension?
Answer: Yes. You can ask the employer for an alternative accommodation.
Question: Can I request a time extension for an assessment I selected?
Answer: No. Proactively taking a self-serve assessment? At this time, accommodations like time extensions or other alternative accommodations aren't available.