Use the Personal Data Request form for either or both.
You’re welcome to request a copy of your personal data at any time. This is a partial list of where your data may be stored.
- Indeed Hire in Japan
- Resume Perfector
You can see the full list on the form, and then follow these steps below.
- Click or tap this link to these FAQs to see what other job seekers are asking.
- Read the corporate FAQs about how Indeed uses demographic data.
Here’s where you can request your data.
Next, check your inbox.
We’ll email you a copy to verify you as the account holder. After submitting your request, contact Indeed’s Privacy Department with other questions.
It takes about a month to complete your request.
Whether you request a copy of your data, or you want us to delete it, it’ll be done in about a month.
As part of the data deletion process, we’ll also close your account. This means you’ll no longer have access to your:
- Application history
- Account settings, like job alerts
- Past and present assessment scores
- Messages from employers
Important: We recommend requesting a copy of your data before you delete your account.
- Can I close my account without deleting my personal data?
Yes, you can close your account. Look for a Close account link in your profile.
- How do I delete all of my data? I don’t plan to use Indeed in the future.
Fill out the Personal Data Request form. We’ll delete all of your data and your account once we receive that request.
- What if I change my mind and want to use Indeed later, but my data is deleted? Can I still use Indeed?
Yes, you can use Indeed and even create a new account.
- Can I use this to see what jobs I applied to on other company sites?
No. This request will only give you a history of your Apply now job applications.