The Report Job feature provides users with a way to directly report jobs which may violate Indeed’s Terms of Service or Job Posting Policies. This feature is specifically designed for reporting jobs that may be fraudulent, spam, fake, or inaccurate.
Types of jobs to report:
- Offensive or discriminatory: Jobs that appear to discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, disability, or any other characteristic may be reported with this option. Additionally, you may report jobs that have inappropriate or explicit content.
- Fake job: Something indicates that this job does not really exist. This includes scams impersonating a real company.
- Inaccurate: There is an inaccuracy in the job title, description, salary, location, etc. These types of issues are often not in violation of our quality standards but have some information that should be updated.
- Advertisement: This is not a job post for an employment opportunity. This post is advertising services, promoting a company or app, or is a job seeker advertising their resume.
- Other: If your issue does not meet one of these categories, you can select “Other” and provide a detailed description.
How to report a job:
- Search and navigate to the job that you would like to report
- Select the job that you would like to report
- Scroll to the bottom of the job post, select the 'report job' button and fill in the 'report this job' form
Please note, this tool is not used for the following:
General questions for Indeed, technical issues, company page reviews, job alerts, search results, etc. If you need to contact our support team about any of these issues, please submit an inquiry.
If your report is reviewed and the job is found to be in violation of these guidelines, the job post may be removed or edited. Please note that reporting a job does not guarantee that we will take action. However, these reports are extremely valuable in our efforts to remove spam, fraud, and low-quality postings, and will make Indeed a safer place for our job seekers.