If you're experiencing a technical issue on the Indeed Mobile App, there are a few things you can do yourself that may resolve the issue.
For all devices:
- Make sure the app is up to date
- Make sure your device's operating system is up to date
For Android Devices:
Clear the app data for the Indeed app.
- Open the Settings application on your device.
- Head over to Apps Menu.
- Choose Installed Applications.
- Find the Application you want to Clear the App Data from.
- Select it, Move to the Storage Tab.
- Hit Clear Storage/ Clear App Data
For iOS Devices:
- Uninstall the app
- Restart your device
- Reinstall the app.
This effectively updates the app and clears the app data.
Still having a technical issue?
If you continue to experience a technical issue after performing the steps listed above for your device type, we recommend trying to access Indeed via Google Chrome on your mobile device.
You can also report the issue to us using the 'Submit a request' link at the bottom of this page.